Culinary Trail - Bespoke Trails for every occasion
Our culinary trails can be tailored to suit every need. Whether you're looking at organising a corporate hospitality event, running a team building exercise, or just having a celebration day with friendsto mark a milestone birthdays. We know that not everyone wants a stag or hen party with too much to drink and that's why we can organise a memorable hands-on day with Yorkshire's finest food and drink producers whether inventing your own ice cream flavours, making cheese, sausages or even your own salami .In fact, we can develop a bespoke trail for almost every occasion.
All our culinary trails include a great meal specially prepared by one of Yorkshire's renowned chefs:
- Andrew Pern at the iconic Star Inn at Harome - Third in the 2013 gastropub awards and the best gastropub in Britain north of London
- James Mackenzie at The Pipe and Glass Inn in South Dalton - The only Michelin starred chef in East Yorkshire, ranked fourth in the 2013 gastropub awards
- Ben Cox at The Star @ Sancton - Champion Yorkshire pudding maker and a whole lot more as recognised by The Good Food Guide
- Tim Bilton at the Butchers Arms in Hepworth - A new entrant in the 2013 gastropub awards and a chef featured on The Great British Menu
- Zoe Burdass at The St Quintin Arms in Harpham - Great food and a warm welcome await at this pub rescued by a local farming family
- What's more, we have new venues joining us as 2013 unrolls
We provide the transport to take you between our featured venues and the food and drink producers so no one has to worry about driving and all are free to soak-up the best that Yorkshire has to offer. If you are looking to incorporate a culinary trail in time away, we can recommend accommodation at or close to each of the pubs and restaurants we work with.
Our culinary trails generally work best with a group of up to 12 and all are available for group bookings. But we are able to tailor some bespoke trails for a larger group. Don't be limited by the range of scheduled trails featured on our website and work with us to develop the perfect culinary trail for you. To begin, call us on 01904 448439 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details & Booking
Each of our bespoke culinary trails takes you to meet Yorkshire's finest food and drink producers including some where you can have a go before either a specially themed meal at one of Yorkshire's finest pubs and restaurants. As a first step call us on 01904 448439 or email us at email@example.com to start the ball rolling. Tell us what you want and we will do our best to tailor a culinary trail that will be memorable for all the right reasons.
It very much depends on what you want. To give you an idea, our regular trails are priced from £95 to £240