If you need to cancel or amend your booking
If you wish to cancel your booking with Yorkshire Food Finder, the following applies:
- More than 42 days before the event you may transfer to another culinary trail or other service provided by us without any administration charge, subject to you agreeing to pay any extra charges applicable to the replacement trail or service. Alternatively, you may receive a full refund.
- Between 42 and seven days before the event we use reasonable endeavours to fill the places you wish to cancel. If we are successful, you will be able to transfer to another trail or other service as if you were seeking to cancel your booking more than 42 days before the event. Should we be unable to re-sell the places or if you wish to cancel before this is known, we will deduct an administration charge of £25 for each person to which the cancellation applies.
- Less than seven days before the event no refund is payable nor is transfer to another trail or service provided by Yorkshire Food Finder permitted.
- Should you wish to transfer your booking to another person, this is permitted so long as you advise us of the name, contact details and any applicable dietary requirements of the substitute at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the event. If you are ill or illness or death of a close relative prevents you taking up your place(s) we will, at our discretion, consider varying our cancellation policy.
- These terms also apply to our gift certificates. However, if you have been given a gift certificate, refunds are only payable to the person who purchased the certificate.
- Our marketing promotion prizes or our gifts to a charity for fund raising purposes have no cash value and are not redeemable.
This is a synopsis of our T&Cs to be found at http://www.yorkshirefoodfinder.org/terms.