Food Trail - Mother of all Mothers' Day lunches - a Kitchen Social event -
Fed up with same-old-same-old? If so, why not book the family places for a special lunch created by Sue Nelson, Yorkshire Food Hero 2016?
Served in Yorkshire Food Finder’s stunning kitchen-dining space; you will enjoy a Yorkshire pudding and roast beef in miniature canapé; followed by a Yorkshire coast lobster bisque; supreme of chicken; and, Yorkshire rhubarb soufflé. Our signature great Yorkshire cheese board is also available as an extra course priced at £7.50. We can accommodate most dietary preferences and avoid problematic allergens so long as we know what we need to avoid at the time of booking.
Sue Nelson is known for her passion for the finest Yorkshire produce and building menus that showcase Yorkshire’s abundant larder, usually through five course pop-up dinners at Yorkshire Food Finder HQ. Her record is a menu featuring 31 different producers. When Sue is out on the road she’s with private chef and head tutor at Malton Cookery School as one-half of Birds on the Loose
Now the small print:
- Our table accommodates a maximum of 10 and you can secure exclusive use if you are the first to book six adult places or five adults and two children for this very special mother’s day lunch
- As we don’t have the necessary licence, please bring your own alcoholic beverages
- We are pleased to welcome young diners with those under 12 at half-price
- If high chairs are required, please bring your own
- Access at Yorkshire Food Finder is via two steps and is then step-free throughout
- Please call us on 01904 448439 if you wish to book including children or if you need to discuss dietary requirements, otherwise book online at www.yorkshirefoodfinder.org.
Details & Booking
Canapé, three courses, optional cheese course, tea, coffee and homemade sweets for £40 (under twelves half-price)
The finest Yorkshire ingredients expertly prepared by Sue Nelson
Book six places and secure exclusive use of the table for as long as you like
£40.00 per person
Sun, 11 Mar 2018
12.30pm for 1.00pm
Producers involved in this trail
The creamery processes around 2,000 litres of milk a week, producing Cheddar, Gouda, Tomme and Brie-like cheeses, plus natural yoghurt and curd cheese.
Haxby's breads are the best you can buy in and around York
Yorkshire grown herbs at their finest.
Fantastic pickles and chutneys made in York with passion
Shepherds Purse takes pride in producing the finest traditional Yorkshire cheeses by hand using natural ingredients.
Great rare breed meats and a bespoke pork butchery course too
Artisan coffees, roasted in York and brilliant teas for the discerning
Natural and flavoured extra virgin cold-pressed rapeseed oil, dressings mayonnaisse - all produced on the farm in the Yorkshire Wolds
Chefs involved in this trail
Join Sue Nelson - Yorkshire's Food Hero 2016 in Yorkshire Food Finder's stunning kitchen for a pop-up suppoer or cookery demonstrations with lunch. Alternatively why not try tapas at Yorkshire Ales in Snaith or a chef's table at Malton Cookery School
Need somewhere local to stay?
York is a must see destination with a history stretching back to Roman times. Home to fine museums, the iconic Minster, foot streets and city walls. There are s...