Pop-up Dinner - Good old summer time
A specially themed informal and fun Kitchen Social featuring a five course dinner menu devised by Sue Nelson, Yorkshire's gourmand on the go to showcase the delights of Yorkshire's abundant summer seasonal larder.
Over quirky canapes meet your fellow guests and browse the more than 1,400 cookery books collected by Sue Nelson over more than 30 years.
As you take your seats for dinner in Yorkshire Food Finder's stunning kitchen-dining space, you can be sure of a starter that sings with the summer and a main course that combines ingredients to delight in the season.
The dessert that follows will amuse with a three-way twist of classic summer puddings before, if you have room, the Yorkshire cheeseboard is served. But don't rush away as you finish with coffee served with decadent sweets hand-made by Sue.
As Yorkshire Food Finder doesn't have a liquor licence it's a case of bring your own.
Details & Booking
- A menu with the very best of Yorkshire's seasonal produce
- 5 course dinner served in Yorkshire Food Finder's stunning bespoke kitchen-dining space
- Browse the Flat Cap Cook's library of more than 1,400 cookery books
- Be the first to book six places or more & the table is yours for the evening
- Never more than 12 guests
£50.00 per person
Sat, 1 Sep 2018
7.00pm for 7.30pm
Chefs involved in this Kitchen Social
Producers involved in this Kitchen Social
Need somewhere local to stay?
York is a must see destination with a history stretching back to Roman times. Home to fine museums, the iconic Minster, foot streets and city walls. There are s...